Does anyone else find this pretty cool?
Check out the bodywork on these motorcycles made from naked ladies.
Human motorcycles: Hottest thing on two (nude) wheels
• The models at the shoot were dancers, yoga instructors, aerialists and circus performers
• Number of hours each bike shot took from beginning to end:
◦ Harley: 15 hours
◦ Ducati: 18 hours
◦ KTM: 13.5 hours
• Number of air brushers on set: 8
• Number of massage therapists on set: 2
• Maximum amount of time a motorcycle pose was held: 2 minutes
• Minimum: less than 10 seconds
• Hours of behind-the-scenes video footage: 30
After the jump, watch the behind the scenes video on the making of “Human Motorcycles”