Monday, June 1, 2015

Eagle Mike Tech Day (KLRs): Sunday, May 31, 2015



Mike has these tech days every so often; I've attended 3 or 4 over the years. Today's was kind of special as it was his 25th anniversary.

I counted 14 attendees, plus 2 subject matter experts (Mark, Wyman and Watt-Man) and some ladies.

There were several bikes in various stages of repair. Doohickeys, Thermo-Bobs, canisterectomies, tire changes, etc. lots of folks just there to assist and socialize so everything went smoothly.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my new-to-me Gen2. Turned out the bottom end needed some serious help so I swapped it out completely. Ended up getting the 685 kit (bored cylinder, larger piston), as well. Hey, it was there...

All in all, it was another good day hanging out with some great KLR peeps. And we all agree that KLR people is good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment